November 27, 2015
I adore wedding photography, but last week when I spent savoring photographs of my children as babies and toddlers,
I was reminded all over again that my own wedding day was just the beginning of my family’s story.
These moments – all of the little memories that had escaped my mind – represent all that our lives have become together.
Our wedding was the prelude, the preface. These photos were and continue to be the chapters.
I want to capture the prelude of your great story just as much as I want to capture the chapters that follow.
I want to reunite and photograph you as you celebrate the anniversaries when it is just the two of you.
I want to photograph your family as it grows to include sweet babies, mischievous toddlers and independent school kids.
I want to help you to fill albums that you will spend afternoons looking through
and being reminded of seasons that have come and sweetly gone; leaving behind a lasting legacy.
For all of these reasons, I am so excited to announce Lasting Legacy Sessions.
Today I am opening only 10 Lasting Legacy Sessions for married couples and immediate families.
During these sessions, I will capture you exactly as you are – celebrating your first anniversary or your tenth;
hand-in-hand in a park with your pup or running through your backyard with your children.
Need some more ideas:
– Anniversary sessions: for you and your husband, your folks or grandparents.
– Beach Day: let's build sand castles, skip rocks and jump in the waves with the kids (or fur-babies).
– Holiday anticipation: Easter egg hunts, pumpkin picking or holiday decorating.
– Daily routine: maybe their endearing bedheads during a pancake breakfast and snuggles in bed.
– Activities: ice-cream date, baking, kite flying, park or picnic.
I came across this little clip and thought it summed up the Lasting Legacy Sessions perfectly…
Let's create an adventure with a Lasting Legacy Session, so we can one day…remember when.
Available Black Friday through Cyber Monday only:
50% off – one time only exclusive. You won't see this offer ever again.
– These sessions are only for wedding anniversary sessions or immediate family only sessions.
– All family members must be older than seven months (some exceptions will be made) and the location of the session must take place in Suffolk County.
– 30 high resolution images.
– Takes place two hours before sunset on a weekday (or possibly a Sunday based on wedding schedule).
– Must be photographed in 2016.
$425 (value of $850)
To book a session (or hear more about additional offerings which include: hair/make-up/flowers and albums/prints), click the envelope icon link below to get in touch!
Keeping with the Friday Feature – Happiness this week:
– My five year old son said grace for Thanksgiving. Everyone at the table cried; it was that good.
– Thanksgiving and all that it sums up.
– Black Friday Deals. YES!! One for you…two for me! ; )
follow along on instagram @dearstaceyphoto